Monday, July 23, 2012

Happy Rabbits




Thankfully we were able to move our Rex rabbits to the farm this past weekend. As you can see in a few post back these rabbits have been living in our laundry room sink since we got them. I am not sure who was happier about the move; the rabbits or myself. The pen we are now using for them was once before a chicken coop. We plan on building some much smaller runs for the rabbits to stay in but it was longer over due for these little guys to get out and get some grass so we used what we had on hand until then. We will move these rabbits around the pasture about every two days to new grass, we are feeding them some each day but intend for most of their diet to come from the grass and vegetable garden that we have. 




1 comment:

  1. Their so cute! I had rabbits growing up and I remember playing with them lots. I couldn't imagine eating them. I hope yall have changed your mind. :)

    ReplyDelete