Monday, July 2, 2012

All in a Day's work

Farm work is hard but very rewarding and until this last week I can say that it has always been lots of fun as well. However, we temperatures soaring over 100 degree this week has not topped that of my favorites when it comes to tending to the animals and garden. Here is little miss E as we are getting started today. She's got her shade close by and ready for use.



We are making an effort to check on everyone at the farm several times during the day to make sure there is enough water and shade for the animals. The weather is not fit for anyone or anything to be outside!


A hat sure helps keep the sun away while we are tending to our chores! 


First stop; momma pig. Then off to check the chickens. But not before we speak to the cow according to miss E! After checking all the animals water, looking over the vegetables, and making sure we spoke to everyone for a bit; Little miss E and I parked the tractor and heading to the car. As I buckled her in the car and gave her some juice she gazed at me and shook her hands to sign "all done".



Yup, I said. All done for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment