Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Have you ever???

This is not farm related but I couldn't help share with you all.





No that is not melted Swiss cheese even though Farmer D wishes it was! That is a big large glob of mayonnaise. Can you believe that? Have you ever seen so much mayo on one sandwich before? After taking this picture the mayo was removed from the sandwich before Farmer D consumed it. Neither of us could ever stomach that. I have found that in life there are either mayo users or non-mayo users most people have a clear decision on if they use it or not and don't straddle the fence with it. If you are a users then I know that you have a "certain brand" that you must have... Which one do you prefer?


Upon marrying Farmer D I quickly learned that anything can be made into a sandwich. Including but not limited to... green bean sandwich, tomato sandwich, onion sandwich, peanut butter & mayo sandwich, and the list goes on. Although I frequently make these items for Farmer D I do not partake in them myself. I can't quite get over the oddness of them and prefer to stick to the usual.
 Do anyone of you have an interesting sandwich combo you would like to share?
On a side note neither I nor Farmer D made the sandwich above.

No comments:

Post a Comment