Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kittens

The month of May has brought us many new things including kittens. I woke up to one of our dogs frantically barking a few mornings back. He doesn't do this unless there is a real problem so I quickly got dressed and headed out the door. It only took a minute to discover what he though was a problem. 
There were four kittens placed right on the other side of the fence from him. 
It was driving him crazy that he could see and hear them but not get to them.
After I rounded them up I took a few pictures of the most playful ones. 
We have a totally of six new kittens; four are yellow and two are black. 


I would love to find a good home for all of them. Please let me know if you are interested. 
And yes they are even cuter in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment