Saturday, May 5, 2012

Farm Fun


So I was down at the barn and trying to take some pictures today and this is all I was getting...
Billy Jean's head. Billy Jean is our herd Billy Goat; he is quite a goat. As you can see he is a polled goat, this means he doesn't have horns. Being new to this farm stuff means I am still getting used to all the farm animals so because of that I require no horned males of any kind on the property. I think it's mostly an intimidation factor with me but never the less I don't want anybody getting funny and coming after me with horns. All that being said if Billy Jean had horns I would still adore him. He is a goat but he thinks he's a dog and he has quite a reputation. He is known for getting in our cars and trucks and blowing the horn... not sure how or why this originally happened but it still makes me laugh to this day. He is also a really good pick pocketer. Don't dare come on the farm with food in your pockets because not only will he find it but he will be sure to take all of it and the crumbs. 
If you ever get to meet him you are in for a treat that's for sure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment