Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Down on Branch Farm





Among the many wonderful things down on Branch Farm I must say that we have the most beautiful sunsets. Not sure if you all can tell but our cow and sheep are in the dim background. This was the wonderful view we have this evening as well left the animals before dinner. Even the dog was enjoying the beautiful sky. It won't be long and I will be able to put a saddle on him and ride him around. As you can see he likes to squeeze between my legs and get a good neck scratch when we are around. He's only five months old and already nearly to my waist. We were told that he should be around 150 pounds full grown. So at that size I am defiantly thinking at least little miss E can learn to ride him around to keep us from having to get her a pony.



No comments:

Post a Comment